The bathroom is one room in the home that hardly ever has enough storage space. No matter how big your bathroom is, you will always have the need for additional storage and organization. This is especially for those who have a small bathroom, who often complain that there is not enough space to store all those bathroom must-haves like blow dryers, brushes, towels, and lotions.
That's about to change with this Bathroom Makeup Organiser, thanks to DIY queen Zoe and Builders!
What you need:
1x Piece of Wood 3x Glass Jar 3x Hose Clamps Paint Paintbrush Screws Screw Driver Picture Hangers
1. Take the piece of wood and paint it what ever colour you'd like.
2. Next, grab your screwdriver and screw your hose clamp into the piece of wood. You can use a drill to make the hole first if that's easier.
3. Repeat this until all the hose clamps are attached to the board
4. After you’ve created the hole in the wood and the hole in the hose clamp, line them up and screw the hose clamp into the wood.
5. To hang the organiser, nail 2 picture hangers on the backside of the wood. Sip the jars in, and there you go!
Tip: You can even paint the jars if you'd like to give them a bit of colour.
Whether you need more space for towels, need to organize the area under your sink, or you just need a great way to store makeup, this Builder DIY and clever hacks will help you to really get your bathroom neat and tidy.
Watch the DIY video:
You might also like
» DIY Paint Dipped Chair & Utensils (19 May)
Bored of your naked, boring wooden furniture? Does the timber look not fit your style? Just paint it! [Click here to read more]
» DIY Step-up Ladder Closet (12 May)
You’ve heard about a walk-in closet, but how about a step-up closet? Ladder decor is trending right now, so we decided to tame the mess with this Builder DIY. [Click here to read more]
» 9 Ways to Use Socks That Lost Their Mate(10 May)
If you do get stuck with a few single socks, there are luckily a few creative and useful ways of re-purposing them! [Click here to read more]
» DIY Mothers Day Gifts(05 May)
Our resident DIY princess Zoe and Builders have come up with some Mother’s Day gifting ideas that are perfect to show your love and appreciation for mom! [Click here to read more]