Repurposing or recycling wooden pallets into indoors or outdoors furniture has become very popular with people across the world. It’s not just because you’re going to do a fun project but because you can craft a highly functional sofa, coffee table or other things for your home, in no time.
You’ll also be proud for not spending too much as they are perfect projects for small budgets. This week we're going to be showing you how to make a DIY pallet bar stool.
What you need: Hammer Screwdriver Wood Glue Nails Fabric Staple Gun Pallet pieces in various sizes Sandpaper
1. Dismantle the wooden pallet into small pallet stripes and slats which have been used to form the seat and slats that will wrap around the stool legs.
2. Use the strong pallet beams to create the legs and to estimate the exact hight of your stool. Make sure to sand down all the sharp edges!
3. Using you hammer and screwdriver, create a seat to put on the top of the stool.
4. Use smaller slats to wrap around the legs of the stool – using hammers and nails to secure them. This will reinforce the sturdiness of the stool.
5. Using and fabric of your choice, glue and secure fabric to the seat of the stool. You can now attach the seat to the top of the stool legs.
6. If you like, give your bar stool a varnish, or you can leave it unfinished and rustic.