Makes 8 mini pizzas
Bread Dough recipe:
1. Place 1 cup warm water and 1 tsp sugar in a bowl
2. Sprinkle 1 pkt yeast powder over, cover and leave to become foamy (about 15 min)
3. Add 1 Tbs olive oil, 1tsp salt and 2 1/2 cups flour
4. Knead until smooth (7 min with dough hook in mixer)
5. Leave to rise until doubled in size
1. Set the oven to 220 degrees C.
2. Divide the dough into 8.
3. Flour the work surfaces.
4. Using fingers or a rolling pin, flatten each dough ball, then place onto a baking tray.
5. Spread tomato sauce mix over the pizza base with the back of a spoon.
6. Place ham and pineapple on the pizza and top with grated cheese and a sprinkle of seasoning.
7. Place into the oven and bake for 10mins or until done to your liking.
8. Remove from the oven and cool for 5mins before eating.
Alternate toppings: sliced peppers, crumbled feta, cooked bacon strips, sliced banana